tomalbers at kde.nl
Thu Jul 17 12:24:38 CEST 2008
Op donderdag 17 juli 2008 11:39 schreef u:
> I'd do a 4.0.99 snapshot today (part of the weekly snapshot cronjob) and
> wonder if we should call it RC2. I want to push it on the ftp site asap
> though, and not wait a week for packagers.
Yes, a RC2 inbetween makes sense, considering we changed the RC1 tarballs up to the announcement. Let's see if everything is ok now.
More information about the release-team