last minute addition?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jul 15 00:16:38 CEST 2008

hi all..

i know i'm really, really stretching it here, but going over my feature
todo/list while doing 4.2 planning i just about fell off my chair as i realize
i'd missed this entry:

* add version.h to libplasma

it is essentially the same as the installed kdeversion.h (with a version.cpp
providing runtime numbers).

as we're adding features and doing network stuff now (some cool demos at
Akademy!) it's pretty important to be able to distinguish between version A
and B of libplasma.

i just added this stuff to trunk/, can i please be allowed to backport it to
the 4.1 branch?

and a million apologies in advance for asking to violate the freeze in this
manner.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se