RC1 Delay Request

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Tue Jul 8 22:02:57 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 08 July 2008, Allen Winter wrote:

> This is a showstopper in kdepim.
> I'd rather not have an RC with a known grave dataloss bug.
> Can we delay the tagging a few days?

How long is a few? The description doesn't sound like if an easy workaround 
would be possible. 

My suggestion: I'll branch into a branches/KDE/4.1 tomorrow morning (~10 hours 
from now) and will give kdepim time until friday morning. 


More information about the release-team mailing list