KDE4 Feature Plan

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Jan 30 13:38:08 CET 2008

On Wednesday 30 January 2008 05:44:38 Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 January 2008 01:50:44 Allen Winter wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > With danimo's help, we now have a KDE 4 Feature Plan on Techbase [1].
> >
> > We made 1 table for each module.
> > And we created 3 easy-to-use templates for adding rows to each table.
>
> Good idea. But I'd prefer some toned down colors -- or maybe limiting the
> color to the first column only. It's hard to read black text on dark green
> background... I can experiment with the templates myself, if you do not
> mind.

Feel free to beautify.

So no objections to going with this as our Feature Plan?
And using a wiki instead of the old xml-way?

Note that we have an old, ancient 4.0 feature plan at
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-4.0-features.html.
We need to remind people to transfer items, if still applicable, and
then remove that old page.

-Allen