KDE4 Feature Plan

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Jan 30 01:50:44 CET 2008

Howdy,

With danimo's help, we now have a KDE 4 Feature Plan on Techbase [1].

We made 1 table for each module.
And we created 3 easy-to-use templates for adding rows to each table.

The templates are:
{{FeatureDone|Project|A short description|contact email address}}
{{FeatureInProgress|Project|A short description|contact email address}}
{{FeatureTodo|Project|A short description|contact email address}}

Each template expands to a row in the table, with the corresponding
background color.

I started filling in the page a little to help others figure out how to add
stuff themselves.

Please take a look at the page and the templates and let me know if it is
ready to announce to all the developers.  Feel free to start adding info, too.

-Allen

[1]
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Feature_Plan