4.1 Release Goals page on Techbase

Joseph M. Gaffney CuCullin at WtFisThat.net
Sun Jan 20 21:47:15 CET 2008

Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> FYI, I put some actual content into the 4.1 Release Goals page [1].
> This content was pasted from Sebas' blog, which started out
> from an email by Aaron.  And then I tweaked it a bit.
>
> Please review and modify as necessary.
>
> -Allen
>
> [1]
> http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Release_Goals

Allen,

Would it be worthwhile to provide additional info about the Windows and
Mac ports - specifically that these are Windows and Mac application
ports, and not all of KDE (such as the desktop), to eliminate potential
confusion for those checking out the page?

-Joe