KDE 4.0.1 schedule

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jan 11 17:02:27 CET 2008

On Thursday 10 January 2008, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> On Fri 11 Jan 2008 11:06:23 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > January 30th for tagging 4.0.1?

+1

> Too close, and will make this topic of discussions on Mountain View
> Let's enjoy this time the proper release party and future ( like 4.1 )
> discussion, and push 4.0.1  week further..

given the number of fixes already in the 4.0 branch, i don't think this will
be an issue, tbh. =) momentum is good, and we'll have 4.0.2 as well ...
besides Jan 30 tagging is 2 weeks after MTV and 5 days after the latest event
i'm aware of (Toulouse on the 25th)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se