KDE 4.0.x planning

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Mon Jan 7 22:22:56 CET 2008

On Monday 07 January 2008 13:50:01 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> are there any opinions about 4.0.x release plans already? I would like to
> schedule 4.0.x releases in roughly monthly schedule, beginning with ~ end
> of the month.

Very good idea!
What about doing a new minor release each 3 weeks, setting this as fixed time?
At least for the first period.

Or, even better, promising with the announcment of the 4.0 a bugfix/minor
release each 3 weeks for the whole lifespan of KDE 4.0.

For a promo/marketing POV I think this would just rock, and will probably make
many more users aware of how well and how fast is the development
proceeding... what do you think?

Bye,
-Riccardo
--