disabling kdenetwork/lanbrowsing for 4.0.0

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Jan 3 10:27:02 CET 2008

> On Wednesday 02 January 2008 16.22:25 Tom Albers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Thanks for informing this list. Do you plan to work on it in the future?
> > If not, I think it is better to move it to /tags/unmaintained/4
> > If you do, we might consider moving it to playground for now.
> > What do you think?
>
> How is the state of lanbrowsing? Does it basically work (I see that it at
> least compiles...)?
>
> If it does not work, I fully agree with Tom.

I didn't actually test it (I don't have a use for it anymore since basically 5
years and more than enough other things to do), but since the lisa daemon
doesn't use Qt nor KDE libs, it should work.
Because of the above (I don't have a use for it anymore) I don't plan to
really work on it (beside that, it is basically feature-complete, except
configuration/setup).
I wanted to put a call-for-maintainer somewhere since a long time already, but
didn't get around to do it.

> It should be moved to one of the above listed places. Alex, please decide ;)

So, I guess moving it to unmaintained sounds like the right thing to do.
Can you please do that ?

Thanks
Alex

P.S. please CC me, I'm not subscribed