tags/unmaintained/4 tags/unmaintained/4/khexedit trunk/KDE/kdeutils/khexedit trunk/KDE/kdeutils/khexedit/parts [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed Jan 2 01:44:04 CET 2008

Am Montag, 31. Dezember 2007, um 16:22 Uhr, schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> Am Montag, 31. Dezember 2007, um 15:35 Uhr, schrieb Allen Winter:
> > On Monday 31 December 2007 08:46:28 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > > SVN commit 755123 by kossebau:
> > >
> > > Moving KHexEdit to the Off, as dicussed with the release team.
> > >
> > > Is only halfways ported to KDE4 (compiles at least) and has no active
> > > maintainer. Let's hope Okteta is ready for KDE 4.1 to close the gap
> > > this is leaving. Kept the Okteta libs and parts in the subdirectories
> > > core, gui and parts, as they are maintained and used.
> >
> > Thanks Friedrich.
> >
> > Would you please add this info into the kdeutils table at
> > http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Module_Status
>
> Will do.
>
> Looking there I found out that I forgot about the translations. In
> trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages I see no" unmaintained" folder. So
> should I simply remove the khexedit.pot? So how would the process of
> resurrecting the program, given somebody wants to do it, with regard to
> translations be supported? Where could one note the revision number of once
> existing translations or similar?

No idea? Will just svn r(e)m(ove) it then, on Wednesday night, if noone minds
and update the process_orphans.txt with
	delete messages/kdeutils/khexedit.po

Just saw, I forgot kdeutils/doc/khexedit, oh well. Were should this dir go?
	tags/unmaintained/4/doc?
Or better
	tags/unmaintained/4/khexedit/doc?

Friedrich