Tapioca-Qt and Telepathy-Qt

Siraj Razick sirajr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:23:56 CET 2008

Hi , guys, We should welcome Tapioca and Telepathy :-D
and +1 for tapioca-Qt and Telepathy Qt inclution.!. Decibel needs lot
of love ! and
they have been doing a big deal of work with less attention. and as
far as I can remember
Decibel has been one of the main pillars of KDE4 and beyond. and
Decibel needs Tapioca and
Tapioca can use the hand of some kde devs and better maintenance of
the code. It will help
users / package managers and also developers if tapioca and decibel
and kde all are in once repo.
thats my view so I give +1