KSystemLog moved to kdeadmin

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Feb 11 15:00:39 CET 2008

On Monday 11 February 2008 08:03:25 Nicolas Ternisien wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just to inform you that I've moved KSystemLog (and its little doc)
> from kdereview to kdeadmin.

Yay!

> Now that KSystemLog is being part of KDE,
> I would like to know if it would be possible to have a more
> professional and "Oxygenized" icon, than the actual homemade one ?

Put your request on the techbase missing icons page at
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Oxygen/Missing_Icons

> Is there any place where we can update a Changelog about this ? Does
> the release planning need to be changed?

Yes, the feature plan at
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Feature_Plan

I already added KSystemLog to the kdeadmin table for you.
As the coordinator you should add plans for the kdeadmin
module there.

-Allen