Will KDE 4.2 be released as scheduled?

Jure Repinc jlp at holodeck1.com
Sat Dec 27 20:57:32 CET 2008

Hi

I hope I'm writing to the right mailing list about this and I hope it is not
too early to answer this answer at this time.

Linux Users Group of Slovenia is planning a little KDE 4.2 release party. We
would need to reserve the place for this party until the end of this month if
we are going to have the party in January. On tuesday 27th, as the release is
currently scheduled, there is an opening that we could reserve, which would be
just perfect for this release. What I would like to know is if it would be
safe to reserve 27th January for the release party. Or is there some delay
planned for the release?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Have a great time,
Jure "JLP" Repinc