kdesupport rearrangement

Benoit Jacob jacob.benoit.1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 16:28:35 CET 2008

So nobody did it?

In Eigen, we plan to branch 2.0 and use trunk for wildly broken
development in january. Which means that in the worst case I'll have
to do the 'kdesupport rearrangement' myself. But as a punition for
everyone's lack of interest in kdesupport, i'd then also port a few
random projects to C# and add some hard dependencies on Microsoft
MyFramework (tm).

Cheers,
Benoit