KDE 4.1.1 packages (try #1)

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Aug 29 01:27:35 CEST 2008

On Thursday 28 August 2008 14:30:14 Dirk Mueller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just finished uploading the first try of KDE 4.1.1 packages. I have no
> interesting news, please report any issues with them to me, or if there are
> important bugreports about it, tag them with the kde-4.1.1-blocker keyword on
> bugs.kde.org.

Be warned, there might be a nasty bug with the new "squiggly misspelling indicator"
from Sonnet.  Please test message composing in KMail and Konqueror.

The bug looks like it is coming from QSyntaxHighlighter, but I'm not sure yet.
If the bug bites, you can try reverting 852365 in kdelibs/kdeui/sonnet
(which undoes the squiggles)