KDE 3.5.10

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Aug 26 13:20:02 CEST 2008

Benoit,

Can you add those changes to the changelog please? I've attached Albert's
reminder email for another release, so you just change the version numbers and
you're fine...

I know we're quite late with this, but it seems your kicker patches are the
most significant changes, so the quicker we have the changelog updated, the
more people see it.

Thanks!

--
sebas