[Kde-extra-gear] Schedules page for extragear modules (now with url!)

Joris Guisson joris.guisson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 21:38:47 CEST 2008

The ktorrent 3.1 (for KDE4) branch is now in stable
(branches/stable/extragear/network/ktorrent), but the directory
branches/stable/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-network doesn't
exist yet. Previously the stable branch was still for KDE3, so
somebody needs to make sure that the templates are generated in
branches/stable/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-network and not
in the directory for the kde3 stable translations.

Joris,