Extragear KDE 4 stable branch

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Aug 4 19:02:59 CEST 2008

A Dilluns 04 Agost 2008, Tom Albers va escriure:
> Op maandag 04 augustus 2008 09:46 schreef u:
> > > What's wrong with /branches/stables/extragear/ ?
> >
> > I think it will only contain really stable releases, i.e., those kde3
> > releases.
>
> In that case that folder can be renamed to extragear-kde3 and recreate the
> extragear folder. To me this would be a no-brainer.

Well, i'm both fine with
branches/stable/extragear-kde3
branches/stable/extragear-kde4

or

branches/stable/extragear
branches/stable/extragear-kde4

or

branches/stable/extragear-kde3
branches/stable/extragear

BUT i think the second one would fit more with what we currently have
branches/stable/l10n -> kde3
branches/stable/l10n-kde4 -> kde4

There's no need in invalidating everyone's already checked out paths.

Albert