Pre-approved Languages

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 29 19:08:43 CEST 2008

Dirk said on kde-commits:

> this is a dependency loop (kdebase/workspace needed before
> kdebindings, kdebindings needed before printer-applet). any reason
> this cannot be in an addon module, like kdeutils? or kdeadmin?

It's not something I noticed until after I put it in.  It's in
kdebase because that's where the old one was and in /workspace because
that's the X11 specific stuff.  I added a cmake variable that can be
set to stop it needing pykde at build time.  But it can be moved to
kdeutils if people prefer.

Jonathan