Access to early tarball releases - Slackware

Robby Workman rworkman at slackware.com
Mon Apr 28 23:55:43 CEST 2008

To whom it may concern:

I'm a member of the Slackware development team and have been doing
(unofficial) kde4 builds for our upcoming 12.1 release.  I'm on the
kde-packager list, but I don't currently have access to the source
tarballs when they're first announced, and I would like to get this
access.  I understand completely that, if granted, the sources and
corresponding binaries may not be released prior to public release
of the sources.

Is this feasible, and if so, what do you need from me?

Thanks in advance,
Robby Workman
rworkman at slackware.com