kdeutils cleanup

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:41:56 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Matt Rogers <mattr at kde.org> wrote:
> On Monday 28 April 2008 05:30:25 Jonathan Riddell wrote:
>  > On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 05:32:53PM +0200, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
>  > > * KCalc - scientific calculator
>  >
>  > KCalc should be replaced by speedcrunch in my opinion, but that would
>  > require the speedcrunch developers to propose it rather than just say
>  > they will :)
>  >

>  I disagree with you that KCalc should be replaced. I wouldn't necessarily call
>  it a scientific calculator though.

I will personally prefer to have Speedcrunch in kdeutils, because
Speedcrunch could have the look of a standard calculator and is really
more powerful for anyone who wants to make simple computation.

Similar looks :
http://stuff.forum-software.org/calcs/kcalc.png
and
http://stuff.forum-software.org/calcs/speedcrunch.png