Contributions for 2007 Q3/Q4 KDE quarterly report needed

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Apr 5 17:46:45 CEST 2008

On Monday 31 March 2008 07:39:44 Claudia Rauch wrote:
> Hi release team,
>
> We're looking for contributions for the 2007 Q3/Q4 Quarterly Report,
> covering the period 1st July to 31st December 2007.
>
> It would be fantastic if some of you would write short reports on
> release activities in the second half of 2007.
>
> Also, as we're already preparing the report for Q1 2008, if there's
> anything you'd like to report on for this time span, please send it in
> as well :)
>
> Please send your short articles to me, if possible before Monday, 7th
> April.
>
> If you got any questions, just contact me.

Hi Claudia.

Welcome!
Reading back through the archives of the Release Team mailing list
it looks like we accomplished the following during the second half 2007:
 - released 3.5.8
 - released 4.0.0 betas and release candidates

Do you want dates and descriptions?  or is a bullet list good enough?

-Allen