Becoming kdeutils coordinator

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed Apr 2 13:45:32 CEST 2008

Am Dienstag, 1. April 2008, um 15:54 Uhr, Allen Winter schrieb:
> On Monday 31 March 2008 18:51:09 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > So: Hereby I apply for the job of the module coordinator for kdeutils.
>
> Yay!

One proposal, one Yay, no objections. Alright, acceptance taken. :)

> Please
> 1) make sure you are subscribed to the release-team mailing list

Ensured.

> 2) add your name to the kdeutils line in the modules coordinator table at
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Release_Team#Module_Coordinators

Added.

Will also contact and introduce myself and the new task to the developers of
the code in kdeutils the next days, so they know whom to push or hug for
things related to releases, dependencies or whatever.

Thanks for the trust
Friedrich