KDE 3.5.8

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Sep 24 16:35:32 CEST 2007

On Sunday 23 September 2007, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Divendres 21 Setembre 2007, Stephan Kulow va escriure:
> > Hi!
> >
> > It's been a while since KDE 3.5.7 (released may 22nd) and a lot has changed
> > in the 3.5 branch since then, so I would like to release another service
> > pack.
> >
> > As the translators requested some clean up time, I suggest we go with
> > October 7th as tagging date and release on 15th.
> >
> > Any objections? If not, I let everyone know :)
>
> As a matter of saying "i agree" i created the changelog page up to r715588
>
> http://www.kde.org/announcements/changelogs/changelog3_5_7to3_5_8.php

Nice!
There's a bug with the "core libs" changes though.
The first bugfix says "See SVN commit 669594." and this is a link to
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5/kdelibs/core libs/?rev=669594&view=rev
which doesn't exist (see the "core libs" in there :)
Too much automation in the xml->php transformation it seems?