Skip a beta?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Sep 18 18:52:17 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 18 September 2007, Tom Albers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to know your opinions about the idea of skipping a beta. I
> think we might not have so much progress as we wanted to, so we might as
> well skip a beta and try next month. On the other hand for consistency sake
> we can make a new beta in a few days.

I tried to use KDE4 as my main desktop today, and I think it's much better
than the previous beta, even if it is, well, not that good. I didn't have any
crashes, and I managed to browse parts of the web, edit some code, use
konsole and establish the time of day.

(I know I should get started on fixing my shortlist of bugs, omissions and
problems, but I've also got to get Krita 2.0 in beta form, preferably before
the Gimp starts getting geglified.)

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi