Release dates/nomenclature -- Revised proposal

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Sep 4 00:51:40 CEST 2007

On Monday 03 September 2007 10:51:37 am Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> I've seen no reaction to this email, but I think the current schedule (release
> 20 dec) is broken (Dirk is on vacation, it's too close to christmas for PR).
>
> Can I at least get a "shut up, you're irrelevant" answer, maybe something more
> promising?

Your counter-counter-proposal is close.
Except that I try to schedule taggings on Wednesdays.
That gives us 2 days to recover from BIC Mondays.

Also, I like Dirk's idea of a libs release in late October.
The libs release should include kdesupport, kdelibs, and kdepimlibs

So please try again :)

--
KDEPIM Developer
I accept PayPal payments to awinterz at earthlink.net