Release schedule clarifications

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sun Oct 28 00:52:53 CEST 2007

On Sunday 21 October 2007 04:12:37 Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> I would like to propose a couple of clarifications to the release schedule.
> This is no change in plans, just putting down some more information than
> currently is on techbase. Please comment. If there are no objections I will
> update the pages on techbase. I would also like to reverse the order of
> milestones on the wiki pages, so that current milestones are on the top.

I have updated the release schedule [1] on the Wiki now, taking into account
the comments and results of the discussion.

We also have the "release roadmap" [2] page. This duplicates much of the
information which is in the release schedule. Any objections to folding this
page back into the release schedule page?

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Schedule
[2] http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Roadmap