Fwd: KDE/kdelibs/kdecore/config

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Thu Oct 25 08:05:07 CEST 2007

David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 October 2007, Simon Edwards wrote:
>> Dirk Mueller wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> just the stuff that I want to see on the freaking "deep freeze" day!
>> I guess I should go unbreak PyKDE again. dfaure also got me in
>> KXMLGUIBuilder. I thought these kinds of changes were being announced in
>> advance...
>
> I mailed kde-core-devel about it.

Ok, I see it now. thanks. Maybe a [BIC] subject prefix is a good idea in
the future. It makes it a bit easier to spot in between all of the other
stuff being discussed.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/