KdeWebDev in 4.0

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Oct 9 23:20:08 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 09 October 2007, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 October 2007, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > Only Quanta depends on kdevplatform at this moment.
>
> parts that can be disabled? if we can remove the kdevplatform
> dependency then I'd just release a kdewebdev tarball.

> otherwise I'd add a kdewebdev tarball that has quanta removed (I
> assume that quanta is not ready for being released for now).

Only Quanta depends on kdevplatform and for sure it shouldn't be
released. The problem is that the situation for the rest of the apps is
unclear at this moment. I'm waiting for the answers from their
maintainers. What I know now is:

KDE 4.0 should NOT contain:
- Quanta (and that would remove the dependency from kdevplatform)
- Kommander (it is already disabled from compilation)

KDE 4.0 should contain:
- KLinkStatus

Andras