Beta3: can't tag

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Wed Oct 3 20:20:30 CEST 2007

Dirk Mueller wrote:
> So I would propose to do a BIC monday on friday, and a new tagging on monday.
> This should help to get everything a lot more ready.

A BIC day friday will most likely break the Python bindings in
kdebindings and I won't be around to fix them till sometime after the
weekend. i.e. monday would be a bad time to tag kdebindings. Perhaps
just tag kdebindings a week later.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/