Beta3: can't tag

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Oct 3 16:36:18 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 03 October 2007 10:18:45 am David Faure wrote:

> > > situation is a lot better now, thanks to everyone who helped. Still the
> > > kickoff stuff hasn't been integrated yet (partly this is what I wanted to
> > > do this week, but haven't gotten around doing it yet due to spending the
> > > last two days at the dentist).
> > >
> > > So I would propose to do a BIC monday on friday, and a new tagging on
> > > monday. This should help to get everything a lot more ready.
>
> Let's call it a "BIC day", not monday, if it's not on a monday :)
>
> > Does another BIC monday help? What is it needed for?
>
> The two big pending API changes, being prepared in the kde4_kconfig and kde4_jobflags work branches.

It would also be wonderful if magical patches appeared for kdeprint,kprinter,kprintdialog and KSSL.

In kdelibs we should only allow
 1) the new KConfig
 2) KIO::JobFlags
 3) kdeprint lib, kprint dialogs
 4) KSSL
 5) bugfixes
 6) dox

In kdebase we need to have
 1) panel
 2) kickoff
 3) background/wallpaper

Did I miss anything?

I guess the beta3 schedule change is a done deal?

-Allen