Beta3: can't tag
winter at kde.org
Wed Oct 3 16:36:18 CEST 2007
On Wednesday 03 October 2007 10:18:45 am David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 October 2007, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > On Wednesday 03 October 2007 15:55:30 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > > > 7 modules are failing at the moment.
> > >
> > > situation is a lot better now, thanks to everyone who helped. Still the
> > > kickoff stuff hasn't been integrated yet (partly this is what I wanted to
> > > do this week, but haven't gotten around doing it yet due to spending the
> > > last two days at the dentist).
> > >
> > > So I would propose to do a BIC monday on friday, and a new tagging on
> > > monday. This should help to get everything a lot more ready.
> Let's call it a "BIC day", not monday, if it's not on a monday :)
> > Does another BIC monday help? What is it needed for?
> The two big pending API changes, being prepared in the kde4_kconfig and kde4_jobflags work branches.
It would also be wonderful if magical patches appeared for kdeprint,kprinter,kprintdialog and KSSL.
In kdelibs we should only allow
1) the new KConfig
3) kdeprint lib, kprint dialogs
In kdebase we need to have
Did I miss anything?
I guess the beta3 schedule change is a done deal?
More information about the release-team