KDE 3.5.8

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Wed Oct 3 15:42:49 CEST 2007

Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> It doesn't. The old flash plugin does, the new flash plugin uses different
> technologies. So the point really is if we want / can release an updated KDE
> that has konqueror supporting the new flash plugin.

Notably Koos of KMPlayer fame has added support
for loading the XEmbed-style Beta Flash plugin
to the KMPlayer KPart, so Konqueror can current-
ly get at that Flash version through KMPlayer:

That may not be good enough to consider this
blocker done for, but maybe his code can be
adapted for 3.5.8.

--
Regards,
Eike Hein, hein at kde.org