Questions About the New Schedule

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Mon Oct 1 13:35:17 CEST 2007

On Monday, 1. October 2007, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > According to that, it has not build in almost 2 and a half months.
>
> Hum right I have disabled plasma, maybe it should be disabled by default.
> CCing kde-bindings.

I have it disabled as well. in fact I only try to build the smoke-qt bindings.
but the qtguess configury (whatever it is good for) runs twice, and 2nd time
it fails completely, aborting the build.

I've mailed the log already to Richard Dale and I already disabled the
smoke-kde bindings (which couldn't be build at all due to a desynchronized
copy of qtguess.pl.in), but no result so far.

Greetings,
Dirk