KDE 3.5.8

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Mon Oct 1 09:40:57 CEST 2007

At Monday 01 October 2007 02:17, you wrote:
> > We recently moved to a branch (please no flames anymore, got enough of
> > that already) and some of us developers would like to merge that branch
> > back into KDE/3.5 before this release. The thing is, that

I don't want want to flame as you request, but could you consider moving kdevelop to extragear-sdk? In that case you can determine for each release if you want to be part of it. We will just tag what is in there at that moment so you can swap around whatever you see fit.

Again, just an idea, please don't kill me.

Toma
--
http://www.mailody.net