Delaying 4.0?

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Thu Nov 29 18:43:09 CET 2007

> From a KDE point-of-view: I doubt the extra time will help, given the
holidays.

I think that's a very pessimistic assumption. If I look at the past two years
(which probably reflect the commit-habits of our current contributor base
best) then I see that the month december has been even slightly better in
terms of commit numbers than november. And looking at the last week of
commits during the last year I see several names that are important to make
KDE 4 shine :-)

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz