Delaying 4.0?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed Nov 28 14:30:29 CET 2007

Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 November 2007, Rex Dieter wrote:
>> If this is absolutely the last slip, sure.  Otherwise, the release
>> party scheduled for January 17 will look pretty silly.
>
> But doing a release just for the shake of the release party is equally
> silly. :)

So, do *you* want to be the one to tell the event organizers that all
their hard work and effort to pull the event together is now in
jeopardy?  Not I.

Regardless, I'd argue they should be in the loop here in any discussions
that involve any further delays in the release schedule. (CC'ing kde-promo?)

-- Rex