Removing kregexpedit and kcalc

Richard Moore richmoore44 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 00:49:04 CET 2007

On 11/25/07, Richard Moore <richmoore44 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just tested trunk and if I remove the kcalc 16x16 svgz that is
> causing a crash on startup in QSvgRenderer then kcalc can add fine.
> Have you actually tested any of the problems in this report or do I
> need to go through them one by one?

I've now tried all the examples in that bug report and they all work
fine for me. The only issues I've found are that 1) the oxygen style
seems to clip the numbers in the buttons slightly and 2) QSvgRenderer
can't handle kcalc's SVG icon. I've reported the Qt crash to qt-bugs.

Has anyone else here actually been able to reproduce the problems that
were reported?

Rich.