No subject

Fri Nov 23 00:14:49 CET 2007

because it doesn't attempt to preview all files, as a view would do. Anyway
there are some options for the preview view:

- Create another view called "Preview" and add it to the menu whre we can
choose between "List" and "Details"
    - Good: we have a view for that purpose
    - Bad: we cannot preview in list or detailed views.

- Add another option above or below "Show preview" called "Show embedded
preview" [or somth like that], that will attempt to fetch the previews for
the current view (and possibly add another view: icons view).
    - Good: we have preview mode in 3 views: icon (if added), list and
detailed views. We also have two ways of previews, what can be interesting
in some situations or for some users.
    - Bad: ?

AFAIK there is a comment in moderation (I haven't seen it yet) from
yesterday night that nefertum wrote to here (kcd), because he is working on
this issue. From my POV the second solution is far better, and would give
us a very nice open/save dialog and very very customizable, what is always
good.

@Release team & all in general: If I end this effect today (tomorrow as
maximum), could I commit this. I really think this is not harming any other
application, and it gives a very nice effect to our .0 release.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.