String freeze ask

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Nov 21 16:19:36 CET 2007

Am Dienstag 20 November 2007 23:48:53 schrieb Allen Winter:
> On Thursday 15 November 2007 03:33:23 Burkhard Lück wrote:
> > Some other broken things regarding doctranslation:
> > autogen.sh:
>
> autogen.sh??
l10n-kde4/scripts/autogen.sh, the script to generate the buildsystem files for
the translated docucumentation.

> > faq, glossary, quickstart, userguide, visualdict are installed in wrong
> > dir and are therefore not visible in khelcenter
>
> those docs are installed in $KDEDIR/share/doc/HTML/en/khelpcenter.
> what is the correct install location?  I can easily fix once I know
> where they should be installed.

I mean the language docbooks, not the english docbooks.
Attached a patch to install the language docbooks for faq, glossary,
quickstart, userguide, visualdict in
$KDEDIR/share/doc/HTML/language/khelpcenter.

> > language/common dir and the links in it are not installed
>
> $KDEDIR/share/doc/HTML/en/common exists
> so what symlinks do we need to create. please tell me what to do here.

The directory $KDEDIR/share/doc/HTML/language/common is not installed.
And in kde3 there are some symlinks in every language/common to some files in
en/commen. I don't know if these symlinks are still needed for the kde4
language documentations.

Burkhard Lück