getting together all release critical for KDE issues in Qt4

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Wed Nov 21 13:36:38 CET 2007

On Tuesday 20 November 2007 23:00:35 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> if you think this is a good idea, i'd like to announce this on k-c-d.

Such a list is exactly what I thought when reading the thread on k-c-d, it
helps us concentrate on the real issues and gives TT a reference to what they
can do to make 4.0 happen.

If this way we can squeeze a "We'll have that fixed before your release date"
out of TT, that would be even better, especially for our internal
communication. Linking it to TT bugs as Thomas said sounds also quite
sensible. This is still one of the big issues in Free Software, isolated bug
trackers all over the world that share lots of issues and dependencies.
--
sebas