kdesupport

Justin Karneges justin at affinix.com
Wed Nov 14 18:50:43 CET 2007

On Wednesday 14 November 2007 6:33 am, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 November 2007, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> > qca won't even cmake on my system...
> >
> > CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
> > /tmp/qca-2.0.0/CMakeLists.txt:134:
> > ADD_SUBDIRECTORY given source "plugins" which is not an existing
> > directory.
> >
> > Are you required to download the plugins to be able to build?

Read the INSTALL file. :)

Sorry for the confusion.  We added support for cmake as an undocumented
convenience for KDE people.  I hear it worked pretty good with SVN, but I
guess it didn't get testing on the tarball side.  Only the qmake build was
tested completely.

> I`ve run into that issue as well. The QCA authors decided to only support
> the qmake based buildsystem with the release tarballs. I`ve had a lot of
> fun trying to get the qmake based buildsystem to cooperate.

The plugin releases now support building against an uninstalled QCA, which I
added as a result of our earlier discussion.  You can use the --with-qca
argument (be sure to pass an absolute path).

If there's some other problem still, let me know.

-Justin