tagged KDE 3.96

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Nov 14 15:28:52 CET 2007

Hi,

I`ve tagged the current state of things as KDE 3.96. Tarballs should be ready
in a few hours.

In my opinion, I would like to do the following:

a) move the platform (kdelibs/kdepimlibs/kdebase-runtime) to
pub/kde/stable/3.96/src

b) move the desktop to pub/kde/unstable/3.96/src

We will publish the platform as a final hopefully if no show stoppers come up
next week. otherwise we name it RC2 and do another try two weeks later.

For the desktop, I`m unsure what to do. I`m fine with naming it RC1 or Gamma
state or Beta5. Opinions?

Thanks,
Dirk