release rc2? final?

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Tue Nov 6 17:35:36 CET 2007

On Tuesday 06 November 2007, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:

> I can't say how the current state for win32 is - only compiled kdelibs &
> kdeedu for now. I had to modify beta3/4 locally to get it compiling on
> win32 so I don't mind if I have to do the same for rc2 (although it would
> be nice to skip this step).

I would say that we want it to compile without modification under win32. This
is supposed to be final  and stable. so if you have to do local modifications
of the platform (!), that is kdelibs, kdepimlibs or kdebase-runtime (as
shipped in the tarballs), then I would like to hear about them sooner than
later.

Thanks,
Dirk