release rc2? final?

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Tue Nov 6 16:08:12 CET 2007

On Tuesday 06 November 2007, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

> The schedule at http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Schedule
> says, we do that on November 14th (ok, it says we build the final version,
> but that's basically RC 2).

There have been extended changes yesterday, and I`m only know (almost 24
hours) able later to compile things again. I don`t even know how it is broken
now on other architectures or operating systems.

I`m doing a weekly snapshot 3.95.2 currently to find out, but the heart of my
question was if we`re good to go with the 4.0 platform release next week, and
if we should do an interim release candidate this week.

Greetings,
Dirk