3.90.1 (KDE 4.0 alpha1) tarballs

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Fri May 4 11:24:26 CEST 2007

On Friday, 4. May 2007, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> The usual place is a place that only packagers can see. With the nature of
> release-team being a public list, I don't see a way to spread not yet
> public packages through the list ;(

I don't see a problem with spreading a download url on this list. its
available via SVN tag anyway, so anyone who really wants to get it will get
it anyway.

It also doesn't contain any undisclosed security vulnerabilities, so there is
no strong need for all the privacy. It just shouldn't end up on slashdot
before we're absolutely sure that this is the final (I've gotten some mixed
messages so far).

Dirk