Creation of kdevplatform module

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Wed May 2 03:59:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

The KDevelop developers, in conjunction with the Quanta developers
have started an effort to create a set of APIs that assist in the
creation of development related applications. Currently, this code
resides in the trunk/KDE/kdevelop module under the lib subdirectory.
We'd like to factor out this code, in addition to some plugins to be
shared by both KDevelop and Quanta (and other users of the API), to
it's own module under trunk/KDE called kdevplatform.

Is this possible at this point in the release cycle?

Please CC any replies, as I'm not subscribed to this list.

Thanks
--
Matt