[RFC] KDE 4.0 Release Roadmap

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Mar 16 16:55:34 CET 2007

On March 16, 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> There's such much in here I don't even know where to start. :)

ha! sorry.

> I suggest we get past the roadmap stage first.
> Then take up the issue of what apps belong in $BASE vs. KEG.
>
> A brand new thread in a week or two, perhaps?

indeed; it wasn't my intention to start that discussion on this list now, but
to preemptively address concerns since i'd uttered that horrible phrase "move
to KEG" that sometimes provokes hives on the skin of app developers afraid of
losing release support ;)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se