Announcing KDE4.0 Roadmap

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Mar 16 00:33:06 CET 2007

On Thursday 15 March 2007 5:55:13 pm Tom Albers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems kde-core-devel has accepted the schedule (at least I dont expect a big change
> in the overall planning), which I'm personally very, very happy about. I've also seen work
> on techbase to document it there. The last bit to finalize it, is to place an article on the
> Dot about it and remove the 'Draft' everywhere.
>
> I was wondering if the marketing team or sebas is preparing an article for the Dot
> and if we need to coordinate it all.

A journalist sent me email this afternoon, asking to interview me for Linux Format UK.
I passed it off to the Marketeers.

And Linux Today posted my email to k-c-d as a news item today.

So, yes, we need to start thinking about Dot articles and getting
the "right" message out ASAP.  Things are getting a bit out
of our control.

-Allen