[RFC] Draft Roadmap for KDE 4.0

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Mar 7 15:05:39 CET 2007

On Wednesday 07 March 2007 14:59:59 Tom Albers wrote:
> At Wednesday 07 March 2007 12:59, you wrote:
> > > Coolo, can you tell us if the impact on the translations is big?
> >
> > kdelibs has hardly enough messages to justify an extra kdelibs message
> > freeze if you as me.
>
> thanks for the info.
>
> I'll remove that bit. I shall compose a 'definite' schedule based on my
> first mail with some small changes requested in this thread. I will
> probably do that this evening, so we can iron out any remaining issues and
> prepare the mail to kde-core-devel.

We should also announce this on the Dot. People *will* start discussing this
in public, and before all kinds of random guesses are being made, we should
think about what those may be and address them in some kind of official
announcement of the release schedule.
--
sebas

I don't know what weapons World War Three will be fought with, but World War
four will be fought with sticks and stones. -  Albert Einstein