[RFC] Draft Roadmap for KDE 4.0

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Mar 6 19:32:15 CET 2007

On Tuesday 06 March 2007, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> People hear my message: STOP IT! NOW!

May I continue? ;-) Yes, I agree with the idea of setting up milestones,
and I don't care that much if we cannot make KDevelop and Quanta4 ready
for KDE 4.0, after all there is time and life after that it is only up
to us, developers to do the job, but from following the mailing lists
and commits, I think freezing the lib API in 1 month is unrealistic,
and should be delayed by 1 or 2 months to not force developers to rush
now with new code. Providing a mail on core-devel that feature freeze
happens in 24 days might not get too much positive feedback. ;-)

Andras